How to Make Cheesy Fries at Home in Easy Steps
I have loved Cheesy Fries more than any Fries, so this was mandatory to Post. So basically, these fries will be very close to what you buy from any Food Joint/Restaurant. It takes hardly 10-15 mins and is really easy-to-make.
- McCain Fries Pack
- Veeba’s White Cheese Spread
- Veeba’s Cheese Jalapeno Sauce
- Veg. Mayonnaise ( of any brand that you like)
- Refined Oil/Sunflower Cooking Oil (for frying)
- Defreeze the fries
- Take a bowl and mix 2 Tbsp of Cheese Spread and
2 Tbsp of Mayonnaise
- Deep Fry the frozen fries till Golden Yellow
- Put the fries in a bowl and spinkle some oregano over it and mix them well.
- Now put the cheese-mayonnaise mix that we made in step 2 and pour it over fries
- Take the cheese jalepeno sauce(1-2tbsp) and spread it over all the fries
- Your cheesy fries are ready !!!. Enjoy.
For more such recipes make sure you keep checking this space.
If you want to request a specific dish’s recipe or have any doubts/feedback make sure you comment below.